- zentraler Touch-Screen
- Rückenbearbeitungsstation inkl. High-Performance-Rückenbearbeitungs-Kombiwerkzeug
- volumetrisch arbeitendes PUR-Düsensystem mit Vorschmelzer
- separates Seitenleimwerk mit Vorschmelzer
- vertikaler Umschlaganleger mit 2- oder 4-fach Rillung
- Einfachstapler als Auslage
- Frässtaubabsaugung mit 1-Sack-Staubaufnahme
- Max. book block height: 420 mm
- Min. book block height: 145 mm
- Max. book block width: 300 mm
- Min. book block width: 120 mm
- Max. block thickness: 45 mm
- Min. block thickness: 2 mm
- Cover Size:
- Max. cover width: 680 mm
- Min. cover width: 250 mm
- Max. cover height: 20 mm
- Min. cover height: 145 mm
- Number of clamps: 4
According to Heidelberg Eurobind 1200 is a high-performance, high-quality solution for print products in short and medium runs. The company says Eurobind 1200 is ideal for the industrial print segment and can be connected to run in-line with the Eurotrim automatic 3-knife trimmer. The number in the product name represents the hourly cycle rate of the machines.
The Eurobind 1200 is a 4-clamp perfect binder for manual feeding of book blocks. The pneumatically operated clamps are adjusted centrally using a handwheel counter. The standard version is supplied for hot melt gluing, but can also be specified for cold glue or PUR. All settings are carried out by external handwheels with digital display for a simple and quick set-up.
The unit also features a central control console for controlling the machine functions. A sensor system on the book-block input station ensures a high level of operational safety when feeding book blocks into the clamps. The integrated vibration device aligns the book blocks precisely before the clamps close pneumatically. Cover suction feeders with creaser and automated cover press are also supplied as standard.
The Eurobind 1200 is equipped with a belt delivery and a 4-station stacker pile delivery for perfect-bound products.